Dán nhãn: Thanks
Người viếtBài viết
08/09/2021 vào lúc 10:06 Chiều #10073Day-Hoc.ComQuản lý
Diễn đàn Day-Hoc.Com nhằm mục đích cho các Giảng viên – Học viên và Cha mẹ học viên chia sẻ, trao đổi thông tin và theo dõi sự phát triển, tiến bộ của học viên.
Diễn đàn đơn giản, gọn nhẹ, tránh sự cần kỳ rườm ra, phúc vụ sự học tập là chủ đạo.
Diễn đàn chia thành các mục tương ứng với các thành viên và nội dung đăng tải. Các thầy cô có thể đề nghị mở riêng các chuyên mục cho mình nếu cần thiết.
Diễn đàn được kết nối với mạng xã hội cục bộ, ở đây thông tin không liên kết ra bên ngoài như Fb, nên vừa thuận tiện vừa giữ gìn sự riêng tư.
Chúng tôi rất cần sự chia sẻ nhân lực từ phía cộng đồng để phát triển diễn đàn.
Xin trân trọng cảm ơn!
Ác min – Ban Quản lý03/12/2021 vào lúc 3:32 Sáng #10224contacttlardjThành viên
Good whatever time of day it is where you areHello!
We are sending via contact forms to the sites of companies via any countries and domain zones of the world.
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our software automatically with a rate of a few thousand contact forms per 1 minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (captcha) is also solved.
After that, the letters including your offers are sent to the mailboxes of organisations.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each website sends a message to its own e-mail and, therefore, all messages arrive in the inbox of the exact electronic address in which the firm is ready to receive the commercial information.
Fast 100-percent informing of companies and website owners about new offers.
Search of new customers that other types of advertisements cannot find.
Finding customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.100-percent delivery of commercial offers.
2.Increase of the customer database.
3. Expansion of the your market share.
4.Mailings based on topics and regionality.
5. Sending letters to directors.
6. Conducting tenders.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. Quick notification.
11. Entering the international markets.
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all letters arrive in the inbox. When sending bulk e-mails, this can reach up to five percent.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per 24 hours to inboxes. When sending bulk e-mails a few thousands arrive in the inbox folders, the remaining ones often either are not delivered or fill the junk folder.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms an e-mail does not get blocked by mail services because it is sent from different websites. When sending bulk e-mails it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is done will be blocked.
4. When sending mailing by contact forms the minimum of macro-synonims is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use synonyms («macros») for each word and create thousands different headings.
5. Many companies deliberatelly hide their email and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending bulk e-mails, your business offer can be delivered to every employee of the company, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by feedback forms where the message is received at the electronic address specifically set up for commercial offers.
7.Fifty percent of business e-mail addresses are placed on free mail systems, they are badly “searchable” by mailbox, but when sending mailing by contact forms through these e-mail servers, all e-mails are hundred % delivered to the recipients.
8. Only 30%-40% of organisations get into the directories within two-three years, and all the other ones are already placed in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your cooperation offers.
It turns out that that e-mails of businesses from directories are full of spam, and therefore they will not have such outcome as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our the newest VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the body or headings of the letter can be sent through contact forms. When sending mass e-mails, such letters either are not delivered the recipient or end up in a junk folder.
The list of stop words of mail systems includes almost all phrases and words that encourage potential customers to take actions.
1. Increasing the customer base.
2. Quick informing of marketplaces about new offers.
3. Reaching out company officials.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients in other countries.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your e-mails and business offers to millions of firms all over the globe.
Every site sends a e-mail to itself so all filters of mail systems are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an ideal way in for conducting all sorts of marketing researches, studies and surveys of social opinion on anytype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will will be absolutely sure that your letter has been delivered to one hundred percent of users of your service and product and if a service or product is “poorly promoted”, then the potential problem lies in other things, for example in pricing.
At the same time, within 1 week you will see real demand for your services and products, you will not have to spend money on rent and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing events.
3.Mailing by feedback forms is the most economical and quickest way to get your service or product to the markets of other countries.
4. Mailing by feedback forms is an excellent tool for conducting all sorts of tenders.
5.Daily update of the database, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new websites, appear all over the globe daily, and you, get potentially new customers.
6. Full geographical scope for all states of the globe.
7. We offer customers that you will not find through other advertisement.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be able to get to that part of your potential clientele, that are impossible to find in automatic mode in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a business offer to those potential customers that were earlier out of reach due to e-mail filters while sending mass e-mails.
In the markets, there is a unusual situation: businesses in the directories are literally spammed with all sorts of cooperation offers while very little or no e-mails are sent to the rest.
8. Unique technique of decoding the captcha.
There are special services for decrypting alphanumeric code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1$ to solve 1000 CAPTCHAs.
It follows from this that, processing a million Internet resources the robot decrypts a million captchas, which costs thousand $ only to solve captcha/CAPTCHA, and with our service this is free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your product or service not to separate people, but to entire collectives, for example domain zone .com, where more than one hundred and fifty million commercial organisations from all countries of the world are accumulated (we have got samples of them from international zones for every country).
10. Mailing by contact forms also includes a type of text mailing
Electronic address that is linked to the contact form is the primary email of organisations through which applications and cooperation offers are sent. This mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages instantly so as not to misplace the application or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The database of every country also includes all joint organisations from all over the world closely related to or working with this country, for instance, national communities and diasporas.
Ban, sanctions of mail systems and search engines?
These mailings are an alternative to sending bulk e-mails, therefore search engine sanctions and “Ban” do not apply to them.
Mail service delivers the data of messages to the inbox folder, as it moves through the “warm communication channel” from the new IP address of the website to the corporate mailbox of the same website.
In other words, these mailings “live in emails” and mail filters do not react to them, because mails have trust in communication channels between websites and corporate e-mails.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a enquiry by feedback form.
MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WORLD LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY FEEDBACK FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + a few headings, the main goal is to interest the potential client, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary search requests and choose the most successful ones.
The headings are substituted randomly from text file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are active. If the potential customer needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the client to visit your website.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the feedback form.
Your contact details:
Internet resource address:
Fields to fill in:
Mailbox for autoresponces:
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/19/12/2021 vào lúc 3:43 Sáng #10238seo_coursesThành viên
Người viếtBài viết
Bạn cần đăng nhập để phản hồi chủ đề này. Login here